Now is the time to secure your dream home in an amazing location. Take advantage of the low-interest rates, highly competitive build pricing and move into your own home this year. It’s business as normal for new home sales and we are here to help you through the entire process.
At Building Brokers QLD we are a broker, not a builder. We are here to secure you the best deal on a high-quality home from some of the best builders Brisbane has to offer! We will walk you through the process from land acquisition, building budget analysis, assisting with finance, Designing the right home to suit and finalising your inclusions ensuring you will be kept on budget.
You won’t select a builder until AFTER you see the true prices from each company to build your home. Avoid costly budget blowouts, get more for your money, have full assistance until your home is complete. We are the Brisbane infill lot specialists.
Surrounded by traditional character and modern homes the rare opportunity is waiting for you place your stamp on it. Walk to the bus, short drive to the station, 3km to Westfield Carindale, Under 1km to San Sisto college and in the highly desirable Camp Hill state Primary and Whites Hill catchment. Walk to the park and enjoy the Jacaranda lined streets.
Request a detailed sales kit with a range of single and double design options to give you inspiration. Turnkey Single level packages start from $971,000 and Double from $ 1,029,200. The sky is the limit here and we can custom design your dream home for you.
Included in all packages are:
– Complete flexibility of design – Use one of ours or custom design
– Builder choices – you will decide who you build with
– Colorbond roof
– Overly generous electrical inclusions
– NBN Connection and data point
– 20mm Stone to kitchen & Bathrooms
– 600 Electric appliances & Dishwasher
– Quality Tiles to main floor areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Carpet grade internal stairs where applicable
– 6.5kw split system air conditioner & 2.5kw air conditioner
– Fly Screens
– Vertical Blinds
– 1800 timber fence & side gate as required
– Turf and small feature garden
– Aggregate driveway, kerb cut out, concrete to alfresco and porch
– All services connected
– All site costs for H1 slab, piers and N2 wind rating.
– All council fees and insurances
– The plan and siting are still subject to council approval.
– Allowance for some retaining.
Want more information?. Give us a call on (07) 3556 5310. We offer a complimentary office or video meeting (during the COVID period)
Finance assistance is available via our preferred brokers.
Contact us for more details and to discuss other options. Images and facade are examples of options and will attract additional costs in some cases. Homes are not furnished. Properties are subject to availability.