Thornlands is a thriving residential community and one of the fastest-growing suburbs in the Redlands Coast. The bayside suburb is located approximately 40-minutes to Brisbane CBD. It is only a 10-minute drive to Cleveland Station for an easy commute to the city. Shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, and a boat ramp are all close by, and the location is within the catchment for Victoria Point state primary and high school.
This is a high-quality home with excellent finishes from a well-known builder. Above-average inclusions make this a real home.
– Home is covenant compliant
– 2550mm ceiling height
– Lifetime structural warranty
– Colorbond roof
– 20mm Stone to kitchen and bathrooms
– 900mm Technika oven, cooktop, canopy rangehood, and a dishwasher
– Quality tiles to main floor areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Downlights, fans
– 6kw split system air-conditioner
– Security & flyscreens
– Roller blinds to all windows
– Fully fenced
– Turf and small feature garden
– Driveway and kerb cut out in aggregate
– NBN termination box and data point
– Genuine full turn-key inclusions
– Allowance for H1 slab, standard slab piers
– All council fees and insurances
– Upgrades at sensible prices
– No gimmicks, no giveaways
Building Brokers specialize in finding you the right builder, right property, and making sure clients are presented black and white information. We welcome you to visit our website for a wide variety of property options from over 30 well-known quality HIA and Master builder companies. We are Queensland’s leading building broker and save our clients on average $5,000 – $25,000 per project. Speak to us today to see how we can make your property journey easier.
First home buyers must be eligible for the grant and criteria applies. We make no claims or assumptions that you are or will be eligible for the grant. Build times will vary and will be confirmed.
The package is subject to availability at the time of the query. Other lots which will work with the design will be available as an alternative. Pricing may vary on the land and site costs. Plans are still subject to council approval.
The facade may vary from image shown.
Images and the facade are indicative only and may show some items not included in the standard package.